• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sky + multiroom contract ?????

jeffod

Banned
hi,
as i have been with sky now for over 10 years i am thinking about getting sky + but does anybody know if when i start with sky + is it a new 12 month contract or does it just takeover from where you left off with the original sky package,in my case, full £42.?????
my reason for asking this is,is it possible to upgrade to sky+ with the multiroom package,£52,and after a month or so reduce the channel package ????
i would phone sky for the first time but for some reason they dont seem to understand my english!!!!!:rolleyes:

A

alternate

multiroom is a minimum of 12 months.

you can downgrade channels at any time after 1 month, although if you don't have movies or sport it will be another £10 sky+ sub on top of the £10 multiroom.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom