Sky+ Multi-Room + Sky Talk

Solway Rose

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have multiroom and I am paying £10.00 a month for it, but it is a standard sky box, is there a way of getting sky+ and replacing the standard box and doing the cabling myself and still pay £10.00 a month and not £20.00? :confused:

Plus, I am on the new 10Mb broadband after sky switched it from 8Mb, I am paying £10.00 a month for this atm, I can get 20Mb free for six months with sky talk, then I pay £10.00 thereafter. I am wanting to upgrade to sky talk. I am wanting to know if this is a good deal? In a nutshell, what is sky talk like, is it any good?

Thanks.

Hi,

I currently have multiroom and I am paying £10.00 a month for it, but it is a standard sky box, is there a way of getting sky+ and replacing the standard box and doing the cabling myself and still pay £10.00 a month and not £20.00? :confused:

Whether you have a standard or a + box, the Multiroom charge is £10 for each box

am wanting to upgrade to sky talk. I am wanting to know if this is a good deal? In a nutshell, what is sky talk like, is it any good?

Upgrade??

Good deal??

Sky talk is a FREE calls package giving you free weekend and evening calls.

Have you looked it up on the Sky website?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom