• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky+ Multi-Room + Sky Talk

Solway Rose

Standard Member
Hi,

I currently have multiroom and I am paying £10.00 a month for it, but it is a standard sky box, is there a way of getting sky+ and replacing the standard box and doing the cabling myself and still pay £10.00 a month and not £20.00? :confused:

Plus, I am on the new 10Mb broadband after sky switched it from 8Mb, I am paying £10.00 a month for this atm, I can get 20Mb free for six months with sky talk, then I pay £10.00 thereafter. I am wanting to upgrade to sky talk. I am wanting to know if this is a good deal? In a nutshell, what is sky talk like, is it any good?

Thanks.

fernandez

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I currently have multiroom and I am paying £10.00 a month for it, but it is a standard sky box, is there a way of getting sky+ and replacing the standard box and doing the cabling myself and still pay £10.00 a month and not £20.00? :confused:

Whether you have a standard or a + box, the Multiroom charge is £10 for each box

logiciel

Stevenage Neil

Distinguished Member
am wanting to upgrade to sky talk. I am wanting to know if this is a good deal? In a nutshell, what is sky talk like, is it any good?

Upgrade??

Good deal??

Sky talk is a FREE calls package giving you free weekend and evening calls.

Have you looked it up on the Sky website?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom