1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky + move

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by rigman, Jun 30, 2002.

1. rigman

rigman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I sent sky an email asking about how I go about getting my sky sytem installed when I move house. I eventually got a reply which stated that I should just leave my existing dish where it is and they will install me a new one at my new house for the price of £40.
    Problem is I have got sky plus. Does anyone know if it is still the case as it is a quad band LNB and two cables to run. I have not had a reply from sky yet and the last thing I need is for the installer to ask for more money when I could take my existing dish, cable and LNB with me.

thanks

Darren

2. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Try ringing a CAI certified installer - there are usually plenty in the Yellow pages under 'Aerials'.

3. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Virtually every email I've sent to SKY has taken a good two weeks to be replied to so give the SKY+ CS number a ring and talk to them. With one excepetion they have proven to be competent and I'm sure they can confirm any price difference in regards to moving a SKY+ installation.