Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sky Lastest Offers ?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by AMacQ, Jan 27, 2005.

1. AMacQ

AMacQ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I've been wanting to put Sky in for quite a while now and I see that their latest offers end today. 3 months half price Sky World (£20.50/month) and Sky+ for £99.

I'll probably be after the Sky Family & Movies Pack (£35/month) with a single Sky+ box (£99), but wanted to see if anyone knows what offers might be coming out to replace those ending today.

Obviously if i buy today, i'll take the 3 months half price movies and sports offer then downgrade to the movies only after the 3 month period.

So, Any insight to the next range of offers ???

Cheers

2. Boy Lex

Boy Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Go for it. You're not going to get a better price than that for a long time.

3. AMacQ

AMacQ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Luckily, i was lazy and didnt get round to ordering yesterday and now they've bettered that offer....slightly and offerd 3 months half price on any premium package, sky+ with Sky movie world, here i come.