SKy iphone app - doesnt record

psychocandy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Seems to let me log in etc and then click on something to record.

Doesnt actually record though. Where do I check if the request has been sent successfully or whatever?

I've noticed that it can take up to 15 min for the command to reach your Sky box. It's only failed for me once when the program had already started before the command had reached the Sky box.

It is advised that you send the request at least 30 mins before the programme is due to start.

Mine has recently been playing up too.

I tried to record the World Cup yesterday - I set the record 4 hours in advance - got home and found the game I tried to record had NOT recorded but was listed as "Searching".

Really odd as it used to work perfectly.

i am at work now, so I will send a request and let you know the outcome tonight. What shall I record? Mmmm...Homes under the hammer, Loose Women?:laugh:

Actually just notice no ITV-HD in the listings :( So set the France game to tape on standard def.

Interesting.....The planner had received the request but the program has failed to tape. It could be that my box just needs a re-start, but with all the posts indicating a problem, I would suggest there is an issue with Ios4 & Sky+ :eek:

ITV HD is listed, about 2/3 the way down the Entertainment section :)

Sounds like your box could do with a restart, if anything ever fails for me unplugging it at the mains has fixed it every time.

Just going to try to set somethng up to record, I'll report back when I get home.

Just going to try to set somethng up to record, I'll report back when I get home.
Just the update as promised, got home to find that The Simpsons was recording as requested.:smashin:

I get nothing at all on my sky box.... Tried remote record a few times and nothing works.

Did a system reset on my sky hd box and sent a request to tape the England game this morning. I am pleased to report all working fine. Phew!

I am getting the same trouble but it would seem only on the HD channels. I tried recording on the SD channels and so far works.

Is it just the HD channel on yours that do not work?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom