Sky installer wanted in central london

wb1

I'm looking for a sky installer to add another couple of feeds from my existing quad lnb.

Does anyone have the number of a sky guy or installer who'll do this basic job in his spare time for cash?

Cheers,
William

M

morphy

i do mate but unlike myself they wont get their ladders off the van for less than £50.00, shame you werent a bit more local mate i'd help you out

wb1

Cheers morph, ironically they wouldn't even need to get their ladders off the van as we've got easy access to our flat roof from a balcony.

M

morphy

look mate if you get really stuck give me a shout and ill see if i can fit you in somewhere,
I run me own small firm doing sats and aerials i dont really cover that part of london

a) parking a nightmare
b) just would n't make financial sense for most enquires i get- i.e realign my sky dish, :suicide:

wb1

thanks again morphy - actually we're in a private road so parking isn't a problem at all. Out of interest how much would you charge to run two extra feeds off my LNB?

Cheers

M

morphy

if it were local job about £30-35cash according to cable runs obviously and time taken

stevej

Hi Morphy,

Out of interest, what would you charge for an istallation for a 1st floor flat. The building has 4 floors and the dish would have to go on the chimney breast (access to the roof is not a problem), and we're in noprth London.

Steve

wb1

I'm still looking for a friendly sky installer to run a couple of extra feeds from my existing quad lnb - anyone know one?

Cheers!