Sky+ installed and running

UKDanny666

Standard Member
hey there all.

Just had my sky + installed, and all is running fine. I just have a few queries.

1) Can you get sky anytime on sky+?
2) if yes why hasnt my box got it?
3) what RGB cable could you guys recomend? i have it connected with a digital toslink for sound but only the scart it comes with.

As you may or may not have read previously i had trouble with the sky installers so i got a local independant his whole work manner was outstanding and had it running in an hour. skys installers and customer services team are nothing to be admired, they realy are unhelpful at best.

hey there all.

Just had my sky + installed, and all is running fine. I just have a few queries.

1) Can you get sky anytime on sky+?It depends on the model of box you have - "Services" "System setup" "System details" - post back here the first and third lines.
2) if yes why hasnt my box got it?If it is eligible you are probably waiting for a software upgrade and downloads of the material - can take up to 5 or 6 days to all come through
3) what RGB cable could you guys recomend? i have it connected with a digital toslink for sound but only the scart it comes with.The standard scart cable from the box is perfectly OK - contrary to all the people who post here that you must spend at least £30 to have one

As you may or may not have read previously i had trouble with the sky installers so i got a local independant his whole work manner was outstanding and had it running in an hour. skys installers and customer services team are nothing to be admired, they realy are unhelpful at best.

UKDanny666

Standard Member
ok the first and thirs lines are as follows

1st: Pace

2nd: 9f2212

its not that important realy just wanted to know where it was so i no its there if i want it.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom