• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky Install whats the max hdmi length they provide?

geoyou

All

I am due to get sky HD installed this Thursday, what is the max length HDMI cable that the Sky installer will provide? Can anyone advise?

My 46X2000 is wall mounted and the existing scarts and hdmi for dvd are 7.5metres in length.

If they only provide a 1m cable I will get one to suit, just want to make sure I am armed and ready for the big day....:D

loz

Distinguished Member
All

I am due to get sky HD installed this Thursday, what is the max length HDMI cable that the Sky installer will provide? Can anyone advise?

My 46X2000 is wall mounted and the existing scarts and hdmi for dvd are 7.5metres in length.

If they only provide a 1m cable I will get one to suit, just want to make sure I am armed and ready for the big day....:D

They only come with 1m cables AFAIK.

RMGEE

All

Just buy one of these:

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PS3fv8tzuhmt6n/Joytech-HDMI-Tri-Link-Switcher

It will probably work out cheaper than another 7.5m hdmi cable.

Rich.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom