sky+ install times from point of order

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Daddy k, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,345
    just a quick message,

im ordering sky+ hopefully tomoz or next day but i was just wondering once iv ordered it whats the average time for the installer to come out?
    iv already got a dish installed etc but this is my first subscription to sky, and i really want it asap as none of the areils work in my place so my 42" plasma is now a 42" etch a sketch till sky come

i live in coventry so in a large city so any ideas on install times for me, please dont say i have to go another weekend with no tv! :lease:

2. Bluevanman

Bluevanman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It all depends on how busy the installers in your area are. It could be anything from 3 days to a couple of weeks. When you book your Sky+ you will be given the next available date, but if it is in only a couple of days time there is a chance that the viewing card will not arrive in time. Cards normally take 3 to 5 working days to arrive.

3. kamza

kamza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi krismc

Go to sky.com and go to the bit where you can order on-line and you'll get available install dates for your area. These dates are shown before you commit to an order so if you still have the choice between placing your order on-line or via the phone.