• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky + Install Done

niteowl744

i had the basic sky come to be installed yesterday i had a word with the installer and he install the leads for sky = as i had a box wating the basic new sky box is still in box now how long after install can i phone sky and tell them i have sky + and get recording and stuff put on my account

thanks help is appreciated

GMT

just phone sky asap and tell them that you opted to have sky+ installed independantly and they will hook you up.

niteowl744

so wating a few days dont matter then after haveing the suposed basic install done yesterday which infact i got sky + installed

FRANTIC FRANC

so wating a few days dont matter then after haveing the suposed basic install done yesterday which infact i got sky + installed

Hopefully you will get through to the Indian Call Centre - they won't bother asking any questions other than the version & serial number of the replacement box.

Cheers, Franc

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom