sky + heads up important

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by gokhan, Jul 23, 2005.

1. gokhan

gokhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    so i was offered the 30 a month deal to get movies 2,4,6,8 and sports 1,3 after telling sky i was gonna cancel so i got the deal plus 49.99 for sky + to be installed but once sky + was installed .

The man and i noticed no movie or sport channels so i called sky and the man told me sorry but the offer had been a mistake and it stoped doing this offer in june so i went mad and said cancel everything then u wanna **** me around i will do the same i mean why offer it to me and leave it two weeks before telling me i cant have this !!!! :thumbsdow

then he was like u get the same thing for £34 but i was like although its only £4 more than the original offer but why should i pay the extra that works out to £48 difference a year so he put me thru 2 his manager and she gave me the full package half price for 3 months which convinced me to stay for now !!! :mad:

so be warned if u are offered this deal by cancelations they are lying and a nasty surprise awaits u :eek:

2. ruttiger

ruttiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I tried for the 30 quid deal when I phoned cancellations last week, but pretty much drew a blank. The best I got was the 34 a month deal which does get movies 1,3,5,7,9 and sports 1,3, which to be honest I'm still very happy about. Even I thought 30 a month was too good a deal!! Still at least I don't have to pay the outrageous 260 pounds installation they initially wanted, thanks to this forum.

Installation is on Tuesday, bring it on :thumbsup: .