Sky HD wont come on automatically on Panny plasma help plz

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by fatrich, Jun 9, 2009.

1. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Hi
    my mate has a panny 42 inch plasma (cant remember the model number about 3 years old) and his sky hd box was faulty and has been replace all is well but when he turns on the sky hd box power the picture doesnt automatically kick in like it used to he has to use the tv/av buttom to manually get an image and vice versa when he powers the sky hd box off the freeview does not kick in it hangs with a black screen on the hdmi input av, can anyone please offer some advice, i did sort it for him a few years ago but i cannot remember how i did it..

Just to add his new sky hd box is a Samsung box which i have read there has been problems with.

cheers

richard

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  2. scodav

scodav

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    i no on some of the pannys there is a option in the menu that allows you to selct the power on preference not sure if its any help

good lucky anyway

3. chaosrealm

chaosrealm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    make sure sky is in HDMI port 1 then goto settings> system settings> power on mode change it to AV ;)