SKY HD sub another 12months added?

mskuk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

currently have Sky TV full package with HD and sky multiroom. Multiroom is a sky+ box. Want to change sky+ multiroom to sky HD as well, I understand that it is another £10 over and above the £10 multiroom with i'm fine with.

But does another 12 month contract get added onto my existing contract which has 5 months to go. Do not want sky for another 12 months. Is this true.

Hi,

currently have Sky TV full package with HD and sky multiroom. Multiroom is a sky+ box. Want to change sky+ multiroom to sky HD as well, I understand that it is another £10 over and above the £10 multiroom with i'm fine with.

But does another 12 month contract get added onto my existing contract which has 5 months to go. Do not want sky for another 12 months. Is this true.
Yes adding multiroom would mean another new 12 month contract.

Yes adding multiroom would mean another new 12 month contract.

But he's not adding Multiroom, just changing an existing Multiroom subscription to HD and I don't know if that would mean another twelve month contract extension - best thing is to phone Sky and ask the question from them.

Cheers,

Martin.

Hi,

Changing your multiroom sky+ box to a HD box would not put you into a new 12month contract it will how ever cost you full price for HD which is around £199

If you want to take HD sub for new multiroom which is another seperate £10 a month then this will place you into another 12 month contract

Changing your multiroom sky+ box to a HD box would not put you into a new 12month contract it will how ever cost you full price for HD which is around £199

If you want to take HD sub for new multiroom which is another seperate £10 a month then this will place you into another 12 month contract

And what if he's already got a HD box and just wants the HD Pack adding to his current subscription?

if you havn't had HD before and add it on i think it's a 12 month contract, would have to ring and ask i can't remember, sorry

phoned sky last night, they said I wouldn't have to go into another 12 month contract becuase I have SKY HD already as my main package, so will just be an extra £10 a month until original contract ends. But I must say the guy I spoke to did not seem to know much seemed he was just reading off the website to me.

Will just have to wait and see. took down the guys name and code so if it goes all wrong in a couple of months I'll be at war with sky again.

Will just have to wait and see. took down the guys name and code so if it goes all wrong in a couple of months I'll be at war with sky again.

Always makes sense to have the name and contact details of people who give you this sort of information ..... just in case. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Martin.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom