Sky HD Sports question?

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to get Sky HD Sports 2 for the NFL games as from what I can see that is the only HD channel they are shown on. Question is can you order just one sports channel or do you have to go for the entire pack or all 3?

I wouldnt watch anything on the other two channels so it would be wasted on me.

Thanks I checked those, the Sky HD forum is for hardware issues only, not sure if the other one will help its more of a whats on TV today forum. £9 you say, hmmm might just phone them and order it anyway wanna see the dolphins kick some ass :D:devil:

£9 each or £18 :thumbsup:
In addition to a basic sub of at least £17.50 + an HD sub of £9.75. ;)

Unless of course you already have them.

Last edited:
In addition to a basic sub of at least £17.50 + an HD sub of £9.75. ;)

I already got the HD multiroom everything pack so one more channel wont hurt

Maybe worth pointing out that Sky occasionally switch programmes between the Sport channels with little or no notice to work around scheduling clashes.

Just thought I'd mention..... :thumbsup:

I already got the HD multiroom everything pack so one more channel wont hurt

If you phone them up and say i fancy sky sports can you do me a deal and see what they come up with no harm in trying

Maybe worth pointing out that Sky occasionally switch programmes between the Sport channels with little or no notice to work around scheduling clashes.

Just thought I'd mention..... :thumbsup:

Thats correct. they are often on Sky Sports 3 aswell and if I remember correctly some of the play off games have been on sky sports 1.

Also worth noting that the sunday night games arent normally in HD but last sundays were. My Chargers looked fantastic in it. Hope this becomes a regular thing for the sunday night double header. Will go a little way of making up for the reduced coverage we are now getting.

Maybe worth pointing out that Sky occasionally switch programmes between the Sport channels with little or no notice to [-]work around scheduling clashes[/-] maximise revenue.
Fixed. :D

this thread is fine in the SkyHD forum.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom