• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky+ HD set top box problem

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Sorry the title wasn't too descriptive but it's hard to describe in a few words.

Basically though, when we turn the box on the box boots up, the default welcome channel starts, but if we try going to channel 101 (bbc1) the screen stays blue, and after a few seconds the box stops responding to remote input. The led on the remote flashes, but not on the box?

If we leave the box on the default welcome channel the box will also stop responding to the remote after a few seconds - but the image and sound are fine.

Any ideas?

logiciel

First thought - why did you post in the Sky sub-forum when there's this one for Sky HD right beside it?

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Because of Google. I didn't go find the forum myself, I just found similar threads via Google that were in the forum I posted in.

logiciel

What is the make and model of the reeiver, and do you power it off completely every time?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom