• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky HD remote Battery Cover replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS_Enterprise

Standard Member
I have a Sky HD box and recently managed to break the latch on the Battery cover. Does anyone know if you can get replacements for just the covers, or would I have to replace the entire remote?

Chuck Norris

Distinguished Member
People don't have sky anymore then? :)

They do, but I'd be more concerned with you responding to a 4 year old thread and making another thread with the same topic.

Are you affiliated with the Amazon Marketplace seller?

I've reported your posts as SPAM to the moderators, I'll let them decide :thumbsup:

p.s. welcome to AVForums and thank you for your post :)

Chuck Norris

Distinguished Member
no one will want battery covers for sky remotes then? if it's not helpful then it can be removed. simples.

If you don't read my responses, I won't help you.

I initially stated the thread you responded to is 4 years old, it didn't require a response.

The thread you've started with the same subject of where people can find replacement back covers is appreciated, just don't repeat yourself, or people like myself may think you are the seller, and if you are, pay to advertise :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom