Sky +/HD Options

B

billyc

I currently have Sky+ multiroom ( 2 sky+ boxes) plus unutilied old Digibox.
I am getting HD installed on saturday and giving one of the spare Sky+ boxes to my sister but was hoping to use the unused Digibox in my daughters room as part of her birthday.
Will Sky charge me another multiroom sub if I just use it as Freesat box and will I need to have it connected to a phone line (this would be a problem).

Thanks

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
The only problem I see is that both SKY + & HD require two feeds each from the dish, and notmally the largest LNB fitted is 4 way?. Someone out there may correct me.

johnmcf

Novice Member
Andy98765 said:
The only problem I see is that both SKY + & HD require two feeds each from the dish, and notmally the largest LNB fitted is 4 way?. Someone out there may correct me.
SKY now use OCTO LNB's m8

B

billyc

Does this mean if I ask nicely, the Sky Engineer will fit an Octo LNB and run the cables up to the bedroom or as more likely the case I will get charged a small fortune for the privilege.

Can anyone please confirm as to whether an additional Freesat box counts as part of a multiroom sub.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom