SKY HD on Panasonic PX600 Help Please

Brother

Novice Member
Guys,

Just got this screen and have found that my sky HD remote which used to control the volume on my old Sony CRT no longer does so.

Does anybody know how to configure the SKY HD remote to work with the Panasonic PX600 panel please?

Also, when I switch the panel on and then turn on SKY HD I have to flick through the AV channels to pick up the SKY HD signal - is there any way of fixing it so the sky signal automatically is displayed when TV is turned on?

Thanks in advance for your help!

loz

Brother said:
Guys,

Just got this screen and have found that my sky HD remote which used to control the volume on my old Sony CRT no longer does so.

Does anybody know how to configure the SKY HD remote to work with the Panasonic PX600 panel please?
Can't remember the actual code, but it is just one of the standard panasonic ones in the Sky HD manual

Brother said:
Also, when I switch the panel on and then turn on SKY HD I have to flick through the AV channels to pick up the SKY HD signal - is there any way of fixing it so the sky signal automatically is displayed when TV is turned on?
in the TV set up
Set Power on preference to AV
Switch HDMI control on
Plug the Sky HD box into HDMI 1 (only 1)

Top Bottom