Sky HD monthly payments

B

bradfitt

Heres a shocker. I have read in the past that many SKY HD subscribers didn't seem to have any payments removed from there direct debits. In reading further some were told that because of the teething problems payments for subscription for the month of June were wavered. So thinking that SKY had suddenly found a heart and changed their customer care policy I was starting to think that Sky weren't the green eyed monster that everyone thought they were. UNTIL TODAY. Through the door came a letter informining me that SKY would be taking £167 off my account next month as back payment for the last 3 months what the ****. Was this because I threatened to cancel my subscription if a solution wasn't found for the HDMI problem they were having with PIONEER PLASMAS or has anyone else found the same letter sitting waiting for them on their doorstep. Please let me know if there is more of same out there or is SKY gunning for me before I do something i regret

M

Marvin02

Hi

Everyone is in the same Boat m8, although not to the same , i'll have to take out a second mortgage amount as you.

I'd been might cheesed off at that amount.

PeteIvy

The thing that annoyd me aboutit all is that I got a letter (I would imagine it would be the same for all of you!) that said something like "Here's what you'll be paying!" They kindly informed me that they would be taking £138. I did count how many time the used the word "sorry" or "apology" in the letter and it was a big fat zero. Not impressed.

colin45

Standard Member
PeteIvy said:
The thing that annoyd me aboutit all is that I got a letter (I would imagine it would be the same for all of you!) that said something like "Here's what you'll be paying!" They kindly informed me that they would be taking £138. I did count how many time the used the word "sorry" or "apology" in the letter and it was a big fat zero. Not impressed.

I got a letter stating that they did not take last months payment and were taking two months this month less the £20 for my late HD connection they also took another £10 off to cover any inconvenience that I my of had

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom