• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Sky+HD Magic Eye and FreeView

dandan123456

Novice Member
Hi Wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I am attempting to get my magic eye working in my bedroom along with freeview. (**I AM UNABLE TO RUN EXTRA CABLES**)

So i have a I/O Box connected to my sky box which then a cable runs into the attic and is connected to a Wideband TV & Satellite Splitter which allows the DC to pass through and the OUT is the bedroom TV with the magic eye. On another Output there is the freeview input which is also in the attic. This works! i can control the SkyBox via the magic eye and also have freeview. However, i cannot get any audio on the sky in the bedroom which is strange. When ever I use the remote it just makes a slight beep noise.

Is there any way around this? I also have a T140 spare in the attic. I just want to be able to have Freeview and Sky running to the bedroom.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom