Sky hd box

Thwaadi

Standard Member
Hi, Im supposed to be getting Sky HD installed on wednesday not got a confirmation yet, I know that they not offer me a choice of box but will I get a new one? and will they tell you if it is a refurbished or not? Thanks :smashin:

kevmarshall

Novice Member
Hi, Im supposed to be getting Sky HD installed on wednesday not got a confirmation yet, I know that they not offer me a choice of box but will I get a new one? and will they tell you if it is a refurbished or not? Thanks :smashin:

Beware if it comes in a plain cardboard box!

You should get a NEW box. Unless they have changed the packaging it should look something like this..............

112562d1236773767-wanted-sky-hd-samsung-packaging-box-box.jpg

Jaycee Dove

Basically ask the engineer to TELL you the make.

If it is a Thomson it is not a new box as none have been made since last summer.

The other three makes are pretty new (the oldest is about 9 months and most even newer) so more likely to be brand new.

Dirty Harry

What is the best box to get ? Ive heard if you get an early install the engineer will have a rack of boxes in his van and you can get a pick if you ask ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom