Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All
Can anyone help me with this i have a samsung model hdsky 2009 mar
which is stuck in standby mode, i have tried the following so far
turning it off for 10 mins then back on
unplugging everything from box then plugging back in
forced software download
none of the above worked so i tried a hard disk format holding the left and right buttons on box itself while powering up but i can not get the box to format,
any help would be appreciated :lease:
regards
Alan

Hi Logi
Thanks for your reply havnt spoke to sky yet because a couple of months ago i said i was canceling the subscription you know getter a better deal and that and they offered me half price for 6 months and no contract so i took them up on that..... so i dont think they will give me a new box just yet
any way i got to thinking my hard drive was faulty so i took it out and hooked it up to my computer and disk management recognises it so i dont think it is my hard drive at fault, while i had the hd box open i saw a manual reset button so i tried that ......still not working after forced software download and again i cant get the forced format to work. so if anyone can suggest something else i will give it a try
thanks again
Alan

That's OK, and they might not give you a new machine, but they'll provide you with one for "not far off nothing".
Tell them you have a machine that doesn't work, and you need one if you're going to keep up your subscription.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom