Sky+ HD and Virgin Media in the same house.

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by groundzeroginge, Jun 10, 2009.

1. groundzeroginge

groundzeroginge
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi peeps,

Just a quick question that im a bit bemused by,

My parents have Virgin media for internet, tv and phone. I was wondering if I can have just Sky+HD Digital tv in my room, not sure if i need a new line put in or if i can have the sky one along side the virgin without any interruption for my mum and dads services, as its there house. Sky said I can but we all know what there like sometimes, I tried phoning BT but they told me that they couldnt give that information to me and that i would need to contact either virgin or sky. So basically im looking for an unbiased answer as BT wouldnt give me one.

BT = wont tell me.

Virgin = They dont know.

Sky = Say yes no problem.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

2. Espada

Espada
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Sky TV will work alongside Virgin no problem as it is a completely different system and only uses the phone line occasionally. If you want Sky Intermnet that may change things but TV will be fine.

3. groundzeroginge

groundzeroginge
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ahhh wicked thanks,

As i share my broadband and phone with my parents that wont matter untill i move out, so its all good.

£31.25 for the 6 mix plus hd and movies and sports free for a month £49 for the box [HD] and free install. Getting it sorted next week :)