Sky Hd and Sky + Costs?

J

jediross

At the moment have sky+ upstairs in the bedroom and have normal sky box downstairs controlled by the Tivo. We are getting skyHD installed on wednesday to replace the normal sky box. We have the full package, all movies and sports.

What should/will be the new monthly subscription? Im very confused as to what 'extra' I might have to pay.

thanks

Paul

At the moment have sky+ upstairs in the bedroom and have normal sky box downstairs controlled by the Tivo. We are getting skyHD installed on wednesday to replace the normal sky box. We have the full package, all movies and sports.

What should/will be the new monthly subscription? Im very confused as to what 'extra' I might have to pay.

thanks

Paul

Depends.
Are you currently a multiroom subscriber if so then that is already taken care of and if not if you want both boxes to have subscription content than that would be an extra £10 a month.
Assuming the primary sub will then be on the SKY+HD you may or may not have to pay another £10 for the second SKY+ since there seems to be some confusion over service being bundled with the HD service and how that would affect a multiroom second SKY+. However with SKYworld that also means you don't pay the SKY+ fee so that via multiroom should mean no fee for the second box.

If you don't fancy calling SKY and being on hold for what seems like ages or going through the less than simple website an email could be the quickest way to get an official answer.

Have spent enough time on phone to various customer service departments for today. Will either email or wait and see what bill is and then try and work it out.

Thanks for taking time to respond.

Paul

The least you will pay is £20 p/m. £10 for multiroom and £10 for HD subscription. I think there is also another £10 on top of that, but this is waived if you subscribe to either the movies or sports.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom