Sky HD and Onkyo 307 AVR - Getting HDCP message!

fozzy1

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have just bought the Onkyo tx-sr 307 AVR, and have connected my Panasonic BD via HDMI and the same with my Sky HD box - all works perfectly and am very pleased, 'except' now and again when I switch on my setup I get a message saying ' your display does not support HDCP - disconnect your HDMI connection'.

The only way to get Sky HD to work OK is to turn off all, several times and eventually all works perfectly!

Would appreciate your guidance.

Thank You

I have just bought the Onkyo tx-sr 307 AVR, and have connected my Panasonic BD via HDMI and the same with my Sky HD box - all works perfectly and am very pleased, 'except' now and again when I switch on my setup I get a message saying ' your display does not support HDCP - disconnect your HDMI connection'.

The only way to get Sky HD to work OK is to turn off all, several times and eventually all works perfectly!

Would appreciate your guidance.

Thank You

This is a problem relating to High Definition Copy Protection software

You can try resetting your sky box. Turn off, disconnect from mains for a couple of mins, then plug in and turn on and let box reboot

There is a page in the sky problem pages about this, but if you continue to have problems telephone them for assistance

Rang Sky and not resolved, so bought 2 sets of component leads (from Sky HD box into Onkyo and out of Onkyo into TV) and used digital audio out of Sky HD box into Onkyo - and all is now perfect.

Hope this helps others.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom