Sky +HD and BBC iplayer on iOS

ollymoran

Standard Member
Does anyone happen to know when iplayer on iOS for iPhone is going to work through the SKY+HD app? Every catch up service you can remotely download from using the iPhone except iplayer. It has had a message on it for years saying "we are not able to provide these listings see FAQs for more info" and would be handy to use. Why is it actually there if they are not planning to get it sorted.

Whats going on?

nsewell

Does anyone happen to know when iplayer on iOS for iPhone is going to work through the SKY+HD app? Every catch up service you can remotely download from using the iPhone except iplayer. It has had a message on it for years saying "we are not able to provide these listings see FAQs for more info" and would be handy to use. Why is it actually there if they are not planning to get it sorted.

Whats going on?
I know it's frustrating, it's just the BBC not wanting to play ball and push there own IPlayer app instead.
The tile is just there so people won't say why isn't there a tile for BBC IPlayer.

ollymoran

Standard Member
it is. They can push their iplayer app all they like, i hardly use it. id rather watch anything i download on my 40" tv than my little iPhone screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom