Sky Go & Now TV - DISGRACEFUL !!

Xstyle

On the most important day of the football season, not able to watch any footy on the go, what Sky Go was designed for!!!

Sky Go just times out, and other times it displays a server error of 500, and also authentication error.

Called Sky Customer Services and the rep acknowledged it's a known error and service should resume in 4 hours!! FOUR HOURS!! Even the sky-help-forum is down for maintenance. Pathetic and disgraceful service.

Xstyle

On the most important day of the football season, not able to watch any footy on the go, what Sky Go was designed for!!!

Sky Go just times out, and other times it displays a server error of 500, and also authentication error.

Called Sky Customer Services and the rep acknowledged it's a known error and service should resume in 4 hours!! FOUR HOURS!! Even the sky-help-forum is down for maintenance. Pathetic and disgraceful service.

Stevenage Neil

Indeed, best you make a claim under the terms of your SLA, oh wait.... :D
That's right, let me see, how much do we pay for Sky Go?

(I bet logi is absolutely livid!)

Last edited:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
It was working fine for me. Was watching Man City all ok.

I can imagine your frustration though. Are you a Liverpool fan? :)

Tango

Novice Member
My Sky Go was not working too for the first half, it was also not working on other devices.
Although it is free, it was annoying and it is part of your package that you pay for.

Like Vm not working for phone or Sky Planner or On Demand not working

logiciel

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom