Sky Go Now Available For Tablets

DeepDiver

Established Member
Reaction score
DeepDiver

Great isn't it. I had real doubts whether an 'Old Tech' tablet would be up to the task, and even more a 'Gedified' Xoom - but to my utter amazement, within 5 minutes of opening the Google Play site, I was watching Sky Sports News...

I reckon they have done a fantastic job with this. What more do you need (other than having a landscape mode - which I understand is in the next release).

Very happy with this - it's probably going to be my favourite and most used app now...

DeepDiver

Great isn't it. I had real doubts whether an 'Old Tech' tablet would be up to the task, and even more a 'Gedified' Xoom - but to my utter amazement, within 5 minutes of opening the Google Play site, I was watching Sky Sports News...

I reckon they have done a fantastic job with this. What more do you need (other than having a landscape mode - which I understand is in the next release).

Very happy with this - it's probably going to be my favourite and most used app now...

Quite agree. Mines original stock updated Motorola software

does not work on my Google nexus 10 or my Samsung galaxy 2 tablet 10.1.might as well just join Netflix and leave sky movies.

does not work on my Google nexus 10 or my Samsung galaxy 2 tablet 10.1.might as well just join Netflix and leave sky movies.

It works on my Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1

I take it it works on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)?

1. got it working on the Samsung galaxy tab 2. 10.1. ssky movies looking at the moment

I used it to watch some of the Australia-England cricket and the app is OK without being brilliant. The first 5 to 10 seconds is fuzzy before the picture becomes clear, which can be annoying. When you leave the app and come back it restarts rather than going straight to the channel. Most annoyingly, Sky 1 blocks The Simpsons.

Just browsing the kindle app store last night and found the Sky Go app is now available for it. Looks like it was released start of Dec. Always seemed a bit odd that it wasn't available on kindle - whether it was Amazon or Sky blocking it I've no idea, just seen various rumours, but pleased I can get it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom