Sky Go issues! HELP!

DJ KRIME

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't have Sky TV but use the Sky Go app on my X1 via My folks Sky account which was working fine and dandy until this week. The app boots and I can see the live feed but if I try to go full screen or use catch up I get a error message saying to try again later. This has happened since I changed ISP before we were both with Sky.

I don't have Sky TV but use the Sky Go app on my X1 via My folks Sky account which was working fine and dandy until this week. The app boots and I can see the live feed but if I try to go full screen or use catch up I get a error message saying to try again later. This has happened since I changed ISP before we were both with Sky.

Hi, I've got the exact same problem. It's been working fine for me for about a year but now every time I load it up, it says sky is unavailable and tells me to try again

I did a bit of research, one website said that Microsoft have done an update which has caused it to stop working. I can't remember what the update was. But it basically said there's nothing we can do apart from wait :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom