• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky go fix for watch now and anytime+

stanna38

Established Member
Good news, ive got sky go anytime working, here`s how, use ifile on old 2.1.5 skygo app, go into Info.plist change CFBundleShortVersionString to 2.2.1 then go down list to SA_CONFIG_URL change it to http//assets.mobile-tv.sky.com/skygo/config/3.1.0/config-live.xml thats it, anytime is back up and running

Turb007

Prominent Member
works nicely thanks

waveydavey13

Established Member
I'm running the patched version of the sky go app available through Cydia so can't do this work around for the anytime stuff.

Anybody willing to send me a copy of the 2.1.5 app so i can use this workaround and get my anytime back?

Cheers

Dave.

chukwe

Prominent Member
I can give you a copy of mine that has been modified and anytime+ is working.

Do you've a dropbox account? Or you can pm me your email

waveydavey13

Established Member
Thanks for the file Chukwe but it doesn't work. :(

It won't let me install it to my phone or iPad via iTunes as it shows as being purchased through iTunes by yourself and therefore will only let you install it and no one else.

Did you originally download the app through iTunes or on your phone?

I downloaded mine via my phone and it shows less purchase info when right clicking on the app in iTunes than yours does. (mine just gives version number but yours gives your name and other info so wondered if you downloaded it on your computer before then transferring to your phone?)

Cheers

Dave.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom