Sky Glass / Sky Stream playlists

MrTrav15

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to get some clarification on the playlists on Sky Glass and the upcoming Sky Stream (I assume it will be the same

What I want to know is, with the standard channels (bbc, itv, etc) if I add for example Coronation Street or Gogglebox to my playlist and then select one to watch will it open up the relevant catch-up app for the episode or will it stream from a Sky cloud recording? I only ask this as we are coming to the end of our BT TV contract this month and want to leave BT, we also don’t want to be tied to a TV contract anymore and so the newly announced Sky Stream appealed to us but we tend to mainly record on channels BBC, ITV and 4 but the thought of have to use their particular apps for everything we watch is massively off putting. We just want to be able to watch our shows when we want and be able to pause, rewind and fast forward when we choose (especially when adverts are on).

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

The new sky stream works the same as sky glass.So it will take you to the relevant catch-up service.As you don't record programs.

The downside is that the program could be removed after 30 days.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom