• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky+ free disk space not changing

molesm

Standard Member
I have a sky+160 box with a new 500gb hard disc, I decided to test it thoroughly, as it is for a friend, however when it reached 37% free it refused to go down any lower it has been using both recording channels for about 12 hours and no change. I have tries one system update and 3 planner rebuilds. So far there are about 430 programmes recoded, with another 70 set to record. I have also done a full scan with a HDD diag programe and no errors.
Any ideas?

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
There are/were software errors in some versions of Sky+ software that reported incorrect free space when upgraded HDD were fitted although this glitch caused no other problems. What version of EPG software do you have on the box?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom