Sky Force Anniversary

HRF1T2007

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing this I'm finding it addictive and it's cross platform so I'm also addicted on my Vita as well

Never heard of this but the video has piqued my interest

It's the free Psn+ game at the moment

Has friends leaderboards etc brilliant free as well

Last edited:
I played it for hours on the tablet but haven't played it on the console yet. The rocket upgrades saved my ship many times.

It's a cracking game isn't it!! Sort of like a modern take on the good old Capcom 194X shooters that I played and loved many moons ago :).

It is great game, but boy does it take hours to get coins for power ups. And as for the requirements to open up the next level ie 100% every enemy or dont take a single hit damn near impossible.

I found them tough at first but once I played a level a good few times and had remembered the attack pattern / upgraded I found that one by one I was ticking them off. Gave the game (this was on IOS) brilliant lastability for me.

I'm loving it, spend hours at a time on it collecting stars and trying to upgrade. Played a few hours on my vita as well in the hotel while waiting for wife to get ready :D

I'm sure I've got 1942 or 1943 on my Xbox 360 and am finding myself wanting to set it up to play.

It is great game, but boy does it take hours to get coins for power ups. And as for the requirements to open up the next level ie 100% every enemy or dont take a single hit damn near impossible.
It gets easier as u rank up and pick up cards
Still playing it and a great pick up and play game addictive

Wish I had known the once you get all four badges for a level, it then lets you do it on hard for double stars, and then again on insane for triple stars. So much quicker at levelling up now.

And as for level five not letting you shoot AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Yeah, certainly takes a lot of the grind out of collecting stars doing them on insane. I was stuck on level 5 for ages. Can't as we me unnllocking hard or insane on that level.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom