Question Sky fibre - worried about switching ??

nffcp

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, been with vm for years but been offered a great deal from sky. My only concern is the broadband. I am currently on 200mb, and at any one time my son will be online gaming, daughter on you tube, wife on netflix, whilst i could be doing any of the above. Will sky fibres unlimited 40mb be enough to cope ??

Hi, been with vm for years but been offered a great deal from sky. My only concern is the broadband. I am currently on 200mb, and at any one time my son will be online gaming, daughter on you tube, wife on netflix, whilst i could be doing any of the above. Will sky fibres unlimited 40mb be enough to cope ??

I know this is a bit late but I made the switch yesterday from VM 150mb to Sky Fibre, I am getting the full 40/10 speeds and last night I had programs downloading from on demand, the wife on her iPad, my son watching youtube on his PC and I was using my PC and had zero issues.

Why don't you order Sky BB but cancel Virgin so it falls 2 weeks after your install date? That's what I've done, that way if you have any issues you've always got a backup and I'm sure Sky give you a 14 day cool off period.

I would be with these circumstances, bet your son curse's you lot, lagging up the gaming .;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom