Sky Fibre install

Depends on how much cabling you need doing. Replaces master socket, runs phone cable to fibre modem, then Cat 5 cable to Sky router. Patch cable to Sky box. Check all working, etc. Will prob contact 30 mins before, to advise that he is doing the switchover at the cabinet on the street. Then come to yours.

Depends on how much cabling you need doing. Replaces master socket, runs phone cable to fibre modem, then Cat 5 cable to Sky router. Patch cable to Sky box. Check all working, etc. Will prob contact 30 mins before, to advise that he is doing the switchover at the cabinet on the street. Then come to yours.

Cheers mate. I will find out today when they get here

You're going live today?
When did you place the order?

If I can get the deal you got, I'll be upgrading too.

If I can get the deal you got, I'll be upgrading too.

Thing is, I rang the cancellations line and explained that I want to leave them to go to BT.
He said that there's no need to contact them. I simply contact the new provider and they will get in touch with Sky directly to arrange the changeover.

He did ask why I wanted to go. I explained for two reasons:
1) My current connection is intermittant (old and tired router I think)
2) I'm thinking of upgrading to fibre and BT are giving free sports!!

Kept me on hold whilst talking to a manager and then came back to say they are not offering deals on fibre at the moment, but someone from ringback might call me to do a deal. But couldn't guarantee I'd get a ring back.

I think if I order and then cancel, they'll just say, "OK, bye!!"

They have your ploy/plan...........each conversation with Sky is noted on their database.

Sorry, I don't follow.
Are you saying that I've already blown any chance of a deal on fibre BB because I've contacted them too many times about it?
They've never struck me as being that joined up about things.

What a great install in and out within 10mins as AV JUNKY said he rung and advised he was doing the switchover then turned up and done the rest

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom