Sky+ Features in Multiroom

Korum

Hi, quick question, I already have a Sky+ and a Sky digibox on multiroom. The normal Sky box is playing up so I'm planning on getting a Sky HD box from ebay and replacing this for the Sky+ box and moving the Sky+ box into the multiroom.

So when I move the Sky+ box into it's new home in place of the multiroom sky box will I still be able to use the Sky+ features of the box on a multiroom subscription, I've only one cable running into this room so I know I'd only be able to record one channel and not be able to watch another.Also will it just be a case of ringing Sky and pairing up both of my cards to the relevent boxes.thanks for your help.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
If you have the SKY+ service (free or paying the tenner) on the primary multiroom subscription it will be carried over to a second SKY+ unit on the multiroom sub. I assume SKY will have to be made aware so they can activate the service on the new box.

johnny777

I've got an HD box and 3 Sky+ boxes on Multiroom. Yes, you need to get Sky to activate the Sky+ functionality etc, but you won't be liable for any extra Sky+ subs.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom