Sky+ Failed Recording

Fairzo

Standard Member
Had Sky+ in a week and I'm very happy with it. However, had a Failed Recording (reason unknown) last night. Does this happen often?

Starburst

Novice Member
Last failed recording I had was last October:)

Unusual now for their not to be a reason given exactly why a recording failed, was it part of a series link or maybe a reminder scheduled to happen at the same time?

Fairzo

Standard Member
No, it was my 16 year old son trying to record Buffy - perhaps unsteady hands were the problem.:eek:

X

Xeonic

Originally posted by Fairzo
No, it was my 16 year old son trying to record Buffy - perhaps unsteady hands were the problem.:eek:

Could possibly be! I was once deleting a recording from the planner, kept my finger on the button too long, and it deleted the recording above! :blush: Now I "keep" everything I record, at least you get confirmation before the chop :rolleyes:

gringottsdirect

I've had Skyplus+ since last year, I use it every day, Top Of The Pops last Friday failed, before that it was the EPG software disappearing planned recordings but that's been fine for months now.
My previous " Failed Recording " was last January.....
Skyplus+ is extremely dependable.

Fairzo

Standard Member
Originally posted by Xeonic

Could possibly be! I was once deleting a recording from the planner, kept my finger on the button too long, and it deleted the recording above! :blush: Now I "keep" everything I record, at least you get confirmation before the chop :rolleyes:

I've started doing this - after I deleted a film over the weekend.

squid

Standard Member
I know it's sad but twice i have tried to record changing rooms on bbc and ended with a failed . Apart from that i have only ever had one failed recording .

I don't think that is too bad a track record realy at least it was'nt anything too imortant that failed. I just hope that it never happens if i ever need to record a new stargate buffy or somthing like that . Then I would realy be p***ed off

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Cleer Audio speaker + HiFi Rose Streamer Reviews & Movie/TV Show talk
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom