Sky+ failed recording

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by FarmDriver, Apr 8, 2004.

1. FarmDriver

FarmDriver
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    At least twice now I have had failed recordings under the same circumstances and I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem?

It happens like this: I am recording one programme whilst watching a programme recorded previously. When I finish watching the recorded programme I delete it. I then try selecting another recorded programme to watch, which causes the Sky+ box to freeze. Except that the recording light stays on and the Sky+ box continues to record until the end of the recording programme. I then reboot to get control back of the box, and once I can get to the t.v guide there is the recently recorded programme listed as failed with no options other than delete. Nothing I have tried will make the recording work.

Has anyone else had the same problem and managed to get the recording to work? Also does anyone have any ideas as to why this happens as I think want I am doing should be possible on Sky+ ?

2. johndon

johndon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +89
    Probably not much help but I do this all the time and haven't had this problem. Don't know what you've got but mine is a v1 box.

John