Sky EPG - channels not listed? (& some going missing?)

peskywinnets

I've recently modified my EPG headend to be one suitable for London (210066), alas I have two problems....

1. Some channels just aren't in the EPG list to select from (ie to match up with a channel via "Add listing to Channel")...eg Bravo 2, Living 2, The Vault.

but more alarmingly....

2. Some EPG listings that were previously in the list (for me to marry with a channel) & were married up to a channel, have gone completely! Eg Nick Jr ...it was there this morning, but now ...nada.

Has anyone experienced similar problems & can point me towards a resolution (particularly for the latter problem as without Nick Jr my HTPC will never gain wife acceptance!)

thanks.

mw01908

Standard Member
Sky are forever changing around the EPG and its very annoying for me personally as owner of a free-to-air satellite box. I have to keep rescanning the satellite very often. I do also know that Rapture TV had a falling out with SKY (don't we all) over the excessive cost of being listed on the EPG.

The channel is still on air but is consequently not on the SKY EPG anymore. If you have a SKY box you have to tune it in manually, on a PC Sat card I guess you would get the channel but it won't be on the EPG for you. Thats all I know. Sorry for not being more help but I don't have an HTPC so don't know an awful lot about it.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom