Question Sky do I stay or do I go , has anyone gone down the now tv route

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by toddy28, May 1, 2016.

1. toddy28

toddy28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +685
    So I went to cancel my sky package as the way the family watches tv has changed , it's all Netflix and prime for the wife and kids , I still like sky but im away in the week so it's hardly used so I had my mind set

Cancled sky get now tv and I'm sorted plus my sisters sky go password on my ps4

Then they gave me my phone and fibre for £22.40 for a year , very happy with that and a free sky q hub cancled the tv so I thought I was all sorted mind made up

Then I get a 50% of my family pack and multi room so sky is only £26 a month , result but is the extra £19 a month over the cost of now TV worth it for the ease of use having the multi room and recording

I've had sky for 16 years and I can't decide to stay or go now with that offer it make the decision harder as the price is a lot cheaper

Looking forward to getting the sky q hub , I didn't think you could get it on its own

2. SLZ

SLZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    What do you watch on Sky compared to what's on NowTV? I take it that Sports are irrelevant to you as well, but the channels on NowTV are fairly sparse so if you'll miss any, stick to Sky.