1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SKY+ Displaying Wrong Time

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by richywiseman, Feb 1, 2005.

1. richywiseman

richywiseman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a new Sky installation(2weeks) which is brilliant, but I have an annoying problem that happens from time to time.

When I go through the search and scan banner and notice something that I would like to watch I press select to view the program it is something different, I noticed that it is down to the time being displayed is wrong. This is happenning a couple times a week and it messes up the recording of programs then It fixes itself.

Has anyone come across this, and how is it rectified?

2. monkeylegs

monkeylegs
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah ive had this happen 3 times in the past month on my amstrad box, maybe a full system reset will sort it out, havnt tryed it myself yet.

3. Sutty

Sutty
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had this happen too - would love to know the answer!

4. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    this is a known problem with amstrad boxes, i was talking to someone with sky on another matter and he mentioned this problem with sky boxes loosing time, they are working on a fix,

5. Bluevanman

Bluevanman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Time loss can be in two different forms. If it is a straight loss of a few minutes on the search and scan banner, just play back a few seconds of a previuosly recorded program, the go back to the original screen. If you also get stuck on searching for lidtings you will have to do a reboot by unplugging from the mains.