• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SKY+ Displaying Wrong Time

R

richywiseman

I have a new Sky installation(2weeks) which is brilliant, but I have an annoying problem that happens from time to time.

When I go through the search and scan banner and notice something that I would like to watch I press select to view the program it is something different, I noticed that it is down to the time being displayed is wrong. This is happenning a couple times a week and it messes up the recording of programs then It fixes itself.

Has anyone come across this, and how is it rectified?

monkeylegs

Standard Member
yeah ive had this happen 3 times in the past month on my amstrad box, maybe a full system reset will sort it out, havnt tryed it myself yet.

chic

Distinguished Member
this is a known problem with amstrad boxes, i was talking to someone with sky on another matter and he mentioned this problem with sky boxes loosing time, they are working on a fix,

B

Bluevanman

Time loss can be in two different forms. If it is a straight loss of a few minutes on the search and scan banner, just play back a few seconds of a previuosly recorded program, the go back to the original screen. If you also get stuck on searching for lidtings you will have to do a reboot by unplugging from the mains.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom