sky dish or digibox problem?

rocketroger

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

:lease: i need some help here before i rip the damm thing off the side of my house,
I spent all day setting up a minidish to a panasonic dsb30 digibox, i aligned the dish with a sat meter, I now get most free to air channels, but when i go back to a channel that i was watching earlier, say bbc1, it is not there anymore just the message"no satelite signal being recieved" this happens randomly to other channels also, they are there one minute, but when you flick back to them youi get the same message. Whats going on ? Also the digibox stops responding to buttons pushed on the remote and has to be swiched off/on from the mains, but this happens again 10 minutes later, i thought it was the batterries, but i replaced them with a new set but still the same,,,,,what a day i wasted ! :mad: any help guys before i take it all down.
cheers...................(excuse me spelling)

hi
well your dish is either slightly off , or you need to force a software update to your box, ie power down press and hold back up button on front of box and power back on until the four led s are lit on the front panel , then release the back up button.....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom