Sky Digix Box & Sanyo TV Brand Codes - Toshiba RDXS34 - installation

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by ToshRon, Oct 21, 2005.

1. ToshRon

ToshRon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: I have a Sky Digibox TN-DSB31 made by Panasonic, the TV is a Sanyo CE32FWN2. I am trying to get the system to work with my new Toshiba RDXS34. When I get to the setup of the set top box (STB) I get a message - sending a signal to CH12. Should I stop testing? Yes or No. Nothing happens at this stage although I am advised by the man at Toshiba it should!
    My problem could be self inflicted! I have checked the wiring and all is in accordance with the huge manual!!
    Does anyone have Brand Codes for the Panasonic Sky Digibox and Sanyo TV listed above please?

I am just off to see if JayCee's connection details help my problem.

Thanks for reading this - any sensible ideas would be welcome.
    Regards
    ToshRon

2. narke

narke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    You need to use one of the codes for Sky Digital (1536 or 1441) for the Panasonic Digibox.
    There are 16 codes listed for the Sanyo brand in the TV code section (page 45 of the installation guide). You may need to work your way through the list until you find one that works.

3. ToshRon

ToshRon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Narke,
    Thanks for your advice. I did get the codes from P45. But wasn't sure if any others were in use.
    I have now managed to record from the digibox to the Hdd and playback is fine!
    It seems that my initial installation problems have been resolved.

Regards
    ToshRon

:thumbsup: