Sky Digital - Regional ITV & BBC News

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Tony P, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Tony P

Tony P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I recently found a link on this forum to a site where there were instructions and frequencies for adding all the regional ITV channels to Sky Digital. Does anyony know where the link is, because I've lost it :(

I live in North West England, and I can now select our local regional news using BBCi on Sky. However, my parents who have moved to north Wales can't select a region. It seems to default to BBC Wales with no way out! Has anybody and info about the BBC service, like whether it will be expanded? :confused:

Tony

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
  3. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All the ITV no's are here aswell for the different regions, don't know about the BBC expanding to more regions.frequecy no's

4. Tony P

Tony P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Top man Starburst - that's what I was looking for :D

BTW I've been doing some experimenting with the BBC regional news in an area to the west of Chester. BBC1 in this area defaults to BBC1 Wales. Pressing red starts the usual BBCi molarky, but the 'press blue to select region' function switches off during regional news. It looks like the English ex-pats are stuck with local Welsh news. Any thoughts why?

Tony