1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

Sky Digital Icons

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by philthyanimal, Jan 13, 2004.

1. philthyanimal

philthyanimal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know where ican get a sky+ ccf and channel icons for a ru940.
    I've tried remote central but that seems to be an american site with hardly any sky.

Also, are the icons bitmaps, jpegs or gifs?
    Can i create my own on my PC?

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
  3. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,389
    I've seen loads of channel logos etc on remote central for the UK.
    Go to the files section and then to the pronto section. Scroll down the page to the CCF & software links. You just need to work your way through them to find what you are after. Craig Barnes' Sky Digital & ITV Logos are about 2/3 of the way down the logos area under Component Configuration Files. The logos etc are bitmaps. From the same area as above on RC you can get a prog that will convert images to 2, 4 & 8 bit images that can be used by your remote. Bitmap converer can be found under Progs, Utilities & Docs > Other Progs > ImgRep

HTH
    Mark.

4. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,664
    On the digitalspy site there is a page with all the channels with their numbers (thats very usefull in itself :smoke: ) and logos where available have a look :clap: