Sky+ deals?

B

Bake

Anyone aware of any particular Sky+ deals at present?

I currently subscribe to Sky, and also have the Sky Sports package. I need to upgrade to stop all the arguments about who gets Sky on Champions League nights!

Bake - call up Sky, tell them you're sick & tired of cheap deals for new customers & nothing for loyal customers like yourself. Tell them you'd like to cancel & they will put you through to a departmant that will offer you Sky+ for £49 with free installation.

I did & many others on here did, it definitely works. The actual £49 offer department are on 080705488485 if all else fails but it's a bit dodgy calling this number directly...

Be warned - you have to have a landline to connect to the box for 12 months though.

ps. They call it a £49 refurb box but all that means is it's been sitting in someone's van for a few weeks, they are generally brand new boxes...

good luck!

You might want to look at multi-room then you can watch 2 channels at the same time in different rooms. You can get Sky+ and multi-room fitted for £99. The multi-room will be an extra £10 a month.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom