• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky+ deals?

B

Bake

Anyone aware of any particular Sky+ deals at present?

I currently subscribe to Sky, and also have the Sky Sports package. I need to upgrade to stop all the arguments about who gets Sky on Champions League nights!

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Bake - call up Sky, tell them you're sick & tired of cheap deals for new customers & nothing for loyal customers like yourself. Tell them you'd like to cancel & they will put you through to a departmant that will offer you Sky+ for £49 with free installation.

I did & many others on here did, it definitely works. The actual £49 offer department are on 080705488485 if all else fails but it's a bit dodgy calling this number directly...

Be warned - you have to have a landline to connect to the box for 12 months though.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
ps. They call it a £49 refurb box but all that means is it's been sitting in someone's van for a few weeks, they are generally brand new boxes...

good luck!

nnicol

You might want to look at multi-room then you can watch 2 channels at the same time in different rooms. You can get Sky+ and multi-room fitted for £99. The multi-room will be an extra £10 a month.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom