1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky + Deals

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Deepster, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Deepster

Deepster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know of any Sky + deals that are around now?

The website shows, £199 for the Equipment, (I'm an existing customer) and £60 for Installation.

Although i wouild probably pay that, I just want to know if there are any other options that I can take for Sky+. I know that installation is free if you take that multiroom for 10 quid a month but I'm not too bothered about that option,
    Thanks in advance!

2. lnewey6

lnewey6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    ring them they will tell you 150.00 then say ive seen it for 99pounds they will reply new comstumers only im afraid blow you top threaten to cancell they will offer the 99 pound deal

3. mc1

mc1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You have to be damn lucky to get the £99 deal these days, a couple of months ago no problem, but they seem to have stopped that a month or so ago. My bet is they will proceed with the cancellation.

4. jenic

jenic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    If they proceed with cancellation, just back away and say ok to £150 or say i'll stick with what ive got. They dont know you, so why should you care what they think.

5. the_sanguine

the_sanguine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Can I actually cancel and then get my girlfriend to order as a new customer?