Sky Customer Service - a bad Indian takeaway

Kurchatov

Banned
Sky customer service triumphs again in its total ineptitude!

2 weeks ago Sky system wouldn't allow advanced recording of box office and Premiership plus. Sorted after 2 hours on the phone.

Yesterday same fault 4 hours before the Premiership Plus Manchester derby. (I have aPrem Plus season ticket). I got through to Sky Indian call centre after 1 hour wait. Guy said I had to record manually and I should ignore any messages relating to £8 charge. I said that wasn't correct so he put the phone down on me.

Sonce then I've made 5 calls and been told 8 different stories, all of them inaccurate. Latest plan is to send out a new box, but if that doesn't wor, send out a new card (5 days and no viewing once card ordered untill it arrives).

I've paid Sky for top package for 8 years!!! This is the level of service they offer. I feel like charging them for my time in sorting this out (or not sorting it out to date!).

This is a total disgrace

Giblets2

Have you tried telling them to re-register the card with the box?

smiffy333

I know exactly what you mean been having problems for weeks with HD viewing cards etc etc Still not resolved but have had £120 back in credit after mailing the very helpful Beverlie which feels like a small moral victory :)

Kurchatov

Banned
well yesterday evening they sorted the problem.

But today the problem is back.

Anyway they have just given me a replacement HD box. The replacement box is faulty and the next box is not available till thursday.

What a complete and utter shambles!!!!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom